Sunday, November 7, 2010

Getting Started

I've been thinking about doing this for a long time.  But I know that blogging is not what it was and I kind of don't care.  About a year or so ago I started posting reviews on Yelp and more I did that more I kept thinking about making a blog on food wine and my other interests.  Yelp has been great, but not really suited for what I want to do in my own kitchen or some other odds and end. 

I have gotten to travel to some neat places the last few years, which has let me experienced some cool places and the food that goes along with it.  And I've built up a circle of friends that love, wine, food and beer maybe a little too much.   We have way too good of a time trying to make interesting food for each other and exploring different wines and other drinks.  So I'm going to use this space to just record some of the things I've tried to make, the things I've eaten on travels, the things I want to experiment with and hopefully some other fun things here and there.  Maybe this is a bit of narcissism leaking out, but what the hell.  Isn't that what blogging is sort of about anyways? 

No comments:

Post a Comment